Your homeserver can be configured to authenticate its users with an OpenID Connect provider. Here we list the most popular providers and how to configure them.
For detailed information, read Google's guide on OpenID.
- Create a new application on Google.
OAuth client ID.
- Select the application type
- Choose a name for you and your users to recognize.
- Add an authorized redirect URI with your homeserver URL, like
- Save and note the client ID and client secret. Those are needed when adding the OpenID Connect integration in our interface.